Join a company at the forefront of Innovation!
Come join this team of professionals.
In no-man’s land, far, far away… Brandon never shies away from a challenge.
-80km offshore from Ghana in West Africa
Shi Fu Chew training our young minds.
A 48 hour lead time is nothing for this team, when the going gets tough, they get tougher!
Overclocking the brain power of our Computer Vision A-Team to deliver
cutting edge Digital Twin solutions to the world.
When our customer’s wires get crossed, Dr Luthfi is always there to detangle them!
Our resident Bob the Builders, Daniel & Jonathan, are not afraid of getting their hands dirty to get the job done!
Trust Shannon to keep traffic flowing at the airport and beyond.
Our Company Culture
At Ascent, we place our people at the heart of our organisation. We are a diverse, inclusive and ambitious team, passionate about what we do for our customers. Ascent believes in providing our people the space to be innovative and the opportunity to explore new ideas. Our culture is one that empowers, supports, and celebrates our wins – however big or small they may be. We seek to constantly promote collaboration and growth across the organisation and greatly value integrity, excellence, resilience and accountability in all areas of work.
Our Core Values
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ascent Solutions is seeking a passionate full-stack java developer to join our team. Your core job scope is to implement business solutions based on IoT technologies developed by Ascent’s Engineering team. You will be immersed in a cutting edge development framework. This role is suited for candidate looking to grow their talent, experiencing the entire software development life cycle and willing to take up new challenges in solving complex business problem.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Java, Spring Framework (Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Boot), Hibernate
- Mobile Development (iPhone / Android), for example, Ionic framework, Flutter
- REST/JSON web services,
- Database (Oracle, Cassandra, MariaDB, MySQL)
- Possess an understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience in developing concurrent server-side applications with Java is a plus
- Possess knowledge in communication protocols such as SOAP, Restful API, SSL/TLS, MQTT
- Familiar with Windows, Linux Server (Ubuntu)
- Minimum 3 years working experience is preferred
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle is preferred
- Work closely with Ascent business development and project team to design, develop, test, implement and support new IoT Solutions.
- Able to work independent and as a team to provide any enhancements, support and patches to existing solutions.
- Able to setup, maintain and provide support to solutions in public and private cloud environment.
We are looking for a Hardware Solution Lead / Engineer to join our product development team at Ascent Solutions, an IoT solutions provider.
- Work closely with business development and project teams to determine requirements of new devices or enhancements to existing devices and solutions
- Lead Hardware Solution Design, Implementation and Testing
- Work closely with vendors and in house teams to ensure quality solution delivery
- Work closely with Hardware Support Team after solution delivery
- Provide onsite technical support to implementation teams
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 year experiences in R&D as Hardware Design Engineer.
- At least 3 year experiences in Hardware Solution Design and Embedded systems involving BLE, RFID, GPS, 3G/4G Cellular, NB-IOT, Sigfox, LORA.
- Experience with Sensors, UART, RS232/485, I2C, CAN Bus etc.
- Experience in firmware coding using ARM based microprocessor
- Experience in large scale project deployment & implementation.
- Experience in analog, digital and PCB design
- Experience in C/C++, Java, Linux, RTOS
- Strong analytical skill and troubleshooting experience with IoT devices.
- Preferred to have experience in vehicle telematics.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Electronics or Computer Engineering
- Able to work independently and willing to travel
We are looking for a Production Engineer to join our production team at Ascent Solutions, an IoT solutions provider.
- Work closely with production team to ensure timely product delivery.
- Work closely with vendors on timely delivery of parts.
- Perform QA and functional tests before product delivery.
- Perform product RMA testing and investigation.
- Participate in production development cycle with the Hardware Solution Team.
- Work closely with Hardware Support Team after product delivery.
- Provide onsite technical support to implementation teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- Preferred to have experience in IoT device production
- Experience in using laptop to download configuration into IoTs device.
- Experience in using laptop to run test program on IoT devices.
- Knowledge in working with UART, RS232 communication.
- Able to perform soldering work on PCB board.
- Preferred to have experience in prototyping using 3D printing machine.
- Minimum of a Higher Nitec in Electronics
- Able to work independently and willing to travel
This position reports to the Director of Sales and is responsible for driving new sales and market growth activities for IoT solutions such as fleet management and other location based services.
This opportunity will allow the candidate to work in a dynamic environment in the technology sector together with a dedicated team. An independent and open work culture is promoted with active communication and hands-on work experience projects and overseas market exposure.
- Close new sales for the company and up-sell to existing and new clients;
- Increase engagement with potential customers through active outreach;
- Conduct sales meetings and technical sales demos of the product to potential customers;
- Prepare proposals and quotations for potential customers;
- Gain market feedback so that product teams can enhance the product offerings;
- Work with Professional Services team to ensure product delivery to customers;
- Developing and managing relationships within our marketing focusing on customers in Singapore;
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level Executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications;
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in the CRM while creating satisfied and reference-able customers/partners.
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent ; 3 years of revelant experience carrying quota and closing deals or technology sales;
- Extensive experience in solution selling to customers;
- Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10%-20% of company) in past positions;
- Successful track-record managing complex deals from lead to close;
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills;
- Demonstrates the ability to respond constructively when under pressure;
- Ability to work in a fast pace and team environment;
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
We are looking for a graphic designer to own the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints together with our Digital Marketing Lead.
This is a 6 months internship with the possibility to convert as Contract. Upon completion of internship, the candidate will be accorded with Completion Bonus.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Knows how to use Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum with Diploma qualifications